Strawberry Banana Poke Cake Makes 1 9×13
CakePrep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time 25-30 minutes
This recipe is a strawberry banana poke cake recipe that is super easy to prepare and delicious. I love poke cake recipes. It is finally spring. I am thrilled because now it is strawberry season. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits to incorporate into my dessert recipes. . This poke cake uses a cake mix and is very fast to make. I added bananas to this recipe to make it extra special. I love the combination.
- 1 (15. 25 oz ) box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.5 oz) box instant banana pudding
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- 1 (16 oz) tub Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup diced strawberries
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water.
2. Mix for about 2 minutes over medium speed until all ingredients are well incorporated.
3. Pour batter into a greased 9x 13 baking dish.
4. Bake according to box instructions at 350 degrees for about 25-35 minutes.
5. Make the pudding by combining cold milk and pudding mix and whisking until thickened.
6. Once the cake is cooled, poke holes in the cake with the end of a spatula or wooden spoon.
7. Pour and spread the banana pudding over the cake.
8. Then add the layers of sliced bananas over the pudding.
9. Spread the entire tub of whipped topping over the banana layer.
10. Top with diced strawberries.Hi I'm glad your here! I love to cook, bake and try new recipes. I enjoy food photography and reviewing products. Hope you enjoy my recipes, thanks for visiting! Sheila