I love baking, creating, and trying new recipes. This is a passion for me. Sheila’s Strawberry Bundt cake is a light and fluffy bundt cake recipe made with diced fresh strawberries. You don’t need a mixer for this recipe. You can incorporate the batter with just a spoon or a whisk. Perfect for spring and summer, to serve to friends and family.
The icing for this cake is made with cream cheese, vanilla, butter, powdered sugar, and milk. I melt it slightly in the microwave to drizzle over the cake. Now on to the recipe…
Prep time: 10 minute
Cook: 50 minutes
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 tbsp butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp milk
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl cream together sugar, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- Stir in vanilla and almond extract into wet ingredients.
- Then slowly combine wet ingredients to dry and mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Fold in diced strawberries.
- Pour batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool about 10 minutes before flipping out of
In a small bowl combine cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Mix until combined and then microwave until pourable. Drizzle over cake.
For more delicious dessert recipes click here. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it. I hope you have a great day and happy baking!Hi I'm glad your here! I love to cook, bake and try new recipes. I enjoy food photography and reviewing products. Hope you enjoy my recipes, thanks for visiting! Sheila