Snickers candy bar was created around 1930. Made by Mars Inc, Snickers is one of the world’s favorite candy bars. I have loved this candy bar since childhood. There are many variations to choose from, Snickers Almond, Snickers Crisper, Snickers Original, Snickers Bites and more.
This delicious cupcake recipe incorporates the Snickers minibars to create a cupcake your kids will love. This decadent dessert creation is something to enjoy on occasion but is worth it. Easy to make using a cake mix and Nestle Dulce de Leche Caramel and Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting. You can certainly make your homemade vanilla frosting. I prefer this, but on a time crunch, the canned frosting is what I use. For more dessert recipes click here. Enjoy!
1 box chocolate cake mix (for cupcakes). Add
1 can of Nestle Dulce de Leche Caramel
3 tubs of Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting (or other Vanilla Frosting)
Chocolate Sauce (such as Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Sauce)
Mini Snickers Bars
1M Wilton tip
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Line cupcake liners in 2 muffin pans for 24 cupcakes
- Combine cake mix with eggs, oil and water following directions on your box mix
- Pour cupcake mixture into liners
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before you begin frosting them
HOW TO MAKE CARAMEL FROSTING
While cupcakes are cooling you can make the Caramel frosting.
- In a large mixing bowl add the 3 tubs of vanilla frosting
- Combine the full can of dulce de leche
- Mix with an electric mixer until well blended
HOW TO FROST YOUR CUPCAKES
Once the cupcakes are cooled and the frosting is mixed, put Tip 1M into the piping bag and cut the bag at the bottom to fit the tip. Add the caramel frosting to the piping bag and begin frosting the cupcakes.
ADD THE TOPPINGS
After the cupcakes are frosted, drizzle with caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.
Optional: chop peanuts into small pieces and sprinkle chopped peanuts on top
Top with 1 mini Snickers barHi I'm glad your here! I love to cook, bake and try new recipes. I enjoy food photography and reviewing products. Hope you enjoy my recipes, thanks for visiting! Sheila