Boneless Pork Chops with Creamy Chive Pan Sauce
Here’s another quick and easy weeknight meal you can have on the table in less than 30 minutes. This super tasty recipe is really easy to prepare and with just 5 main ingredients, it’s easy on the wallet, too.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
2 T. extra virgin olive oil
8 4-oz. boneless pork chops
½ c. chicken broth, preferably organic
6 oz. cream cheese, cut into small pieces
3 T. fresh chives, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper, to taste
Additional fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, if desired, and add to pre-heated skillet. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside on a rimmed dish to collect juices.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken broth and cream cheese to the skillet. Gently scrape bottom of pan to loosen brown bits and continue stirring until the cheese is completely melted, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Add juices from the plate holding the pork chops to the skillet. Stir to combine liquids, then add pork chops. Cook for 1-2 additional minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chopped chives.
- Transfer the pork chops to individual serving plates and top with creamy pan sauce. Garnish with additional chives, if desired, and serve immediately with your choice of sides.