This recipe was done on a pellet smoker but any smoker will do (or even on the grill) . Or of course you can bake these too
Recipe for Bacon Wrapped Smoked Meatballs
Serves: 16 Prep: 5 minutesSmoke Time: 1 1/2 hour- 2 hours
- 8 slices of bacon (cut in half)
- 16 frozen meatballs (thawed or slightly thawed)
- BBQ Rub or seasonings of choice
- 1/2 cup hot pepper jelly or favorite BBQ Sauce
- Pre- heat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Lay out the bacon halves and place one meatball onto each slice.
- Roll the bacon around the meatball and insert a toothpick to hold in place.
- Place wrapped meatballs on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with BBQ Rub or seasonings of choice.
- Place in the smoker and let smoke for about an hour and a half until the bacon is cooked.
- Place hot pepper jelly or sauce of choice in a bowl and microwave so that it is brushable.
- Brush the bacon and meatballs with hot pepper jelly and let smoke another 10-15 minutes until the glaze is warm.