Are you on the Keto diet? Any diet is hard to follow, primarily If something sweet is restricted. If you are anything like me, I need something sweet from time to time. The keto diet is high in fat and low in carbohydrates. Unfortunately, sweet treats high in sugar contain a lot of carbs. But don’t be discouraged this recipe for Keto Strawberry Popsicles with Walnuts and Chocolate can be enjoyed on your Keto diet.
Can you use another flavor of jello?
This recipe for Keto Strawberry Popsicles with Chocolate and Walnuts is the perfect refreshing summer treat. These popsicles easy to make, and the kids will love them too. There are only four main ingredients in this popsicle recipe. I use sugar-free strawberry gelatin, fresh strawberries, boiling water, and heavy cream. If you are on the Keto diet, you can enjoy without the guilt and customize to your liking.
Certainly! This recipe is customizable. If you like blueberry, lemon, or orange, you can change the flavor of this recipe easily. Just add your favorite fruit. I prefer strawberry, and I think the chocolate and walnuts complement this recipe well. You can leave out the chocolate drizzle or walnuts if change the flavor of the jello, it is entirely up to you. These popsicles will, either way, be delicious.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 5 hours
Net: 7 popsicles
How many ingredients are in these popsicles?
There are only four main ingredients to prepare the popsicles. You will need some popsicle sticks and a popsicle mold. These are super fun to make with your kids under your supervision, of course, due to using boiling water.
Ingredients for popsicles
1 small pack or half or a large pack strawberry sugar free fat free Jello
1 cup boiling hot water
¼ cup finely chopped strawberries
1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup crushed walnuts
¼ cup Lily’s baking chocolate chips
1-2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Boil water and when it is done, mix in Jello until fully dissolved.
- Add in cream and strawberries and mix completely.
- Pour into your Popsicle molds and freeze for 5 hours minimum.
- When they are frozen, take your baking chips and melt them in the microwave for 1-2 30 second increments. Stir until completely melted. Add cream 1 tablespoon at a time. This will thin out the chocolate and make it easier to drizzle.
- Drizzle popsicles with chocolate and walnuts and put back in the freezer for about 30 minutes (until the chocolate hardens).
- ENJOY! For more delicious Keto recipes click here.