Keto Egg wraps are perfect for breakfast. Made with eggs, bacon, baby spinach and avacado. So simple to prepare and delicious. I love to prepare these wraps for breakfast or lunch. Looking for other delicious Keto recipes for breakfast? Try my recipe for Southwestern Keto Breakfast Skillet.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
Ingredients: 8 large eggs ¼ c. half & half 1 t. garlic powder 2 T. extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and black pepper, to taste 2 T. butter, divided 8 thick-cut bacon strips 3 c. baby spinach 1 avocado, thinly sliced 1-2 t. hot sauce, to taste
1. Combine the eggs, half & half, garlic powder, and olive oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk until smooth.
2. Melt one-half tablespoon of butter in a 10-inch non-stick skillet set over medium heat. Pour one quarter of the egg batter into the pre-heated skillet and swirl pan to evenly coat the bottom.
3. Reduce heat to just below medium and cover the skillet. Cook just until the egg batter sets and is cooked through, approximately 3-4 minutes. Do not overcook.
4. Transfer the egg wrap to a reserved platter and set aside. Repeat this process with the remaining batter.
5. Meanwhile, add bacon to another skillet and cook until crispy, approximately 5-6 minutes. Transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels and blot off excess grease. Discard all but one tablespoon of bacon grease in the pan and add the baby spinach. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and cook, stirring occasionally, just until the
spinach wilts, approximately 2 minutes.
6. To serve, top each egg wrap with the spinach mixture, two strips of bacon, and some avocado slices. Add a dash of hot sauce and fold, if desired. Enjoy!
Getting into the keto way of life is a big change for many. You might be someone who is constantly watching their calories, and while it’s possible to go overboard with calories, you can always use a calorie calculator to check your macros. But for most people, the keto way is a great way to use great tasting ingredients that actually keep you full after a meal!
Macros – per serving* Calories: 562 Fat: 50.11g Carbs: 8.15g Net Carbs: 4.25g Protein: 21.3g
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as medical guidance or advice. All information is based solely on results provided by HappyForks.com and is not guaranteed to be accurate.