Cream Cheese Pancakes With Fresh Berries is a breakfast you won’t soon forget. I love serving these pancakes with pure maple syrup. I top with fresh blueberries and strawberries. Adding cream cheese to the pancake batter adds a light airy texture. This isn’t your standard pancake recipe, I hope you will love them as much as I do. The cream cheese adds another level of flavor to your pancakes. Serve with your favorite syrup. Check out my recipe for Coconut Flour Pancakes here.
Tip: The batter for this recipe is relatively thin, so you may find smaller pancakes easier to flip.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
8 oz. cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
6 large eggs
½ t. ground cinnamon
1 t. real vanilla extract
3 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 c. fresh blueberries
1 c. fresh strawberries, sliced
2 T. powdered monk fruit (optional)
Real maple syrup, to serve
- Add cream cheese, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to a high-powered blender. Cover and blend on high until completely smooth.
- Heat a cast iron griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add ½ tablespoon olive oil to griddle and spread around with a rubber spatula.
- Pour 3 small pancakes onto the griddle (approximately 2-3 tablespoons each), leaving enough space in between so they don’t run together. Cook until the edges just begin to turn brown and the pancakes are set, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully flip each pancake and continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes or just until golden brown on the bottom. Transfer cooked pancakes to a platter and keep warm. Repeat this process with remaining olive oil until all batter is cooked.
- To serve, divide the pancakes among individual serving plates and top with fresh berries, a sprinkle of powdered monk fruit, if desired, and some real maple syrup. Enjoy!