I love cooking with tahini. Tahini give this chicken dish lots of flavor. Quick and easy meals are a must during the week. I use my Instant Pot quite a bit. I eat alot of Instant Pot meals. My instant pot is used at least once a week in my home. I work long hours and it makes my life easier. This Instant Pot recipe takes only a few ingredients and is delicious. What recipes do you prepare using tahini and your Instant Pot?
Instant Pot Sous Vide Tahini Chicken
1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1.5 pounds)
1/3 cup tahini
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
½ teaspoon salt
3 cloves minced garlic
Zest of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons lemon juice
Scant tablespoon water
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add everything except the chicken water and oil to a bowl, and mix together.
- Add water and stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and olive oil. Toss until chicken is coated.
- Pour tahini mixture over the chicken and toss until coated.
- Put chicken and sauce in sous vide bags.
- Seal the bags removing as much air as possible. (Vacuum sealer or immersion method works best)
- Set the Instant Pot Ultra to 165 degrees F, no pressure, 2 hours. –or- Sous vide bath to 165 degrees F.
- Submerge bag(s).
- After the 2 hours, remove the bag, cut open, remove chicken, and empty remaining liquid into a saucepan.
- On medium/high heat, reduce liquid to a thick sauce, about 5 minutes.
Serve chicken over brown rice or other grain, adding a spoonful of sauce over the top.Hi I'm glad your here! I love to cook, bake and try new recipes. I enjoy food photography and reviewing products. Hope you enjoy my recipes, thanks for visiting! Sheila