book comes in handy just in time. I have recently
changed my eating habits and started eating
Sass Yourself Slim is a New York Times bestseller
or vegan -friendly alternatives.This combination of foods according to the book, provide energy and nourishment while preparing the body for weight loss.
The fast forward rules are simple
- Eat your first meal within one hour of waking up.
- Eat one of each meal per day in any order you like, spacing your meals evenly three to five hours apart.
- Use only foods, beverages and seasonings listed.
- Rule #1: Eat Like Clockwork. Meal timing is important — you must eat breakfast within an hour of waking up and space the remaining meals evenly throughout the day, no sooner than three and no more than five hours apart, in order to regulate blood sugar and insulin levels and hunger hormones; reset and rev up metabolism; and keep feeling energized.
- Rule #2: Think 5 Pieces 4 Times a Day. Each meal in theS.A.S.S. Yourself Slim plan is constructed as a unique “puzzle” made from five pieces: produce, a whole grain, lean protein, plant-based fat, and specific seasonings — or, as Cynthia refers to them, SASS (more about that below). Following the plan is as easy as knowing what the five pieces of the puzzle are and how much of each one to include at every meal. This becomes second nature within the first week. This simple approach allows you to consistently S.A.S.S. yourself whether you’re at home, at a restaurant, or on vacation. It’s as easy as choosing from Cynthia’s 100 delicious recipes or using the DIY chapter to build your own ‘5 piece puzzle’ meals.
- Rule #3: Make Flavor Your Focus. S.A.S.S. — the fifth piece of the puzzle (above) — stands for Slimming and Satiating Seasonings: vinegar, citrus juice or zest, hot peppers, tea, and herbs and spices. These five additions not only add flavor to the meals without excess calories or sodium, they are scientifically proven to maximize your body’s fat-burning furnace and are rich in antioxidants, which have been linked to lower body-fat levels, even without dieting.
S.A.S.S. Yourself Slim teaches you how to get your body back, and refocus your attention and energy where they should be — on living and enjoying your life.
Disclosure: I received free of charge a copy of Sass Yourself
Slim to review courtesy of One2One Network. I was also entered for a chance to win one out of 7 $50 gift cards. All thoughts and opinions of this book are my own and not influenced by the product I received to review.