This post may contain affliate links and contains sponsored content. I was compensated for this post and received product to review.
Shop the website www.pancakepresents.com for unique patent pending pancake molds. Follow Pancake Presents on
I have bought silicone molds for different projects such as making homemade chocolates, soap making and lotion bars. I was delighted to get the chance to review the Pancake Presents Pro Pancake Mold. I love pancakes and always have. I grew up eating them, sometimes even for dinner. I love all things crafty. I especially like incorporating something cute and artful in a recipe.
1: PREPARING THE MOLD
1.Rinse mold with warm water
2.Preheat your griddle to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place mold on griddle to dry out completely before proceeding to the next step.
STEP 2: PREPARE THE BATTER:
I used the batter recipe included with the Pancake Presents Pro Pancake Mold . The batter is a thin consistency and easy to prepare. The recipe includes flour, baking powder, milk, vanilla, sugar oil and 1 egg.
STEP 3: SPOON BATTER INTO MOLD
The instructions say to pour 1/4 cup batter in the center of the mold and to use a spoon to spread the batter to the edge of the mold. You have to be careful not to overfill the mold.
STEP 4: COOK
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until batter is mostly dry before flipping.
- Flip pancake with spatula and cook on the other side for an additional 2 minutes.
- Use tongs or fork to grab tab and gently remove pancake from mold.
- Use spatula to flip pancake design side down to brown letters if necessary