I have been participating in quite a few blog hops lately and I love it. It’s great to meet new people and visit some of the great blogs out there. My goal is to follow 1,000 blogs! Be sure to leave a comment when you follow my blog and I will follow you back. Now on to the rules for the blog hop:
1. Copy and Paste the ‘Keepin’ Company Thursday” banner and write a blog post about it on your page, explaining to your blog followers how it works and how to join.
* 2. Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses, Heck of a Bunch and Traci66. We will follow back.
* 3. Follow the “LUCKY” #3 spot winner.
For this hop to really work you’ll need to follow the ‘honor code’ and go follow as many people on the Hop as possible. Including the hostess(es).
*4. Go to as many blogs on the list as possible and follow them.
*5. Leave them a comment saying. “Hey! I’m a new follower from “Keepin’ Company Thursday” Check out my blog too! www.yourbloghere.blogspot.com Thanks!” They should all follow you back because that’s what this is all about!
*6. If you get a follower via Keepin’ Company Thursday please follow them back.
*7. Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin’ Company Thursday Post to the linky below
* You can also grab the code below to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post.
* If you add the Keepin’ Company button to your sidebar or post and leave either of the hostesses, Heck of a Bunch or Traci66, a comment letting us know where to find it we will randomly draw a blog to be in the #3 spot next week. We would really appreciate if you did this step so we can spread the word about Keepin’ Company Thursdays.